When you work hard as a roofer, you need the right roofing productivity tools to get the job done right. The problem is that sometimes the tools you need are simply too big for the task. Think of those conventional dumpsters you need to park on the street—well away from where you actually need them, which is right next to the home.
You’re likely already familiar with the Equipter RB4000, a self-propelled dump container you can drive right up to the building and raise roof-high for a more streamlined and more professional roofing process. While the RB4000 is smaller and vastly more maneuverable than a conventional container, it’s still a bit too big for some jobs.
Compact Container....Big-Time Productivity
Enter the RB2000 Self-Propelled Small Dump Container. We introduced this newest member of our equipment family at the 2017 International Roofing Expo. It offers many of the benefits that have made the RB4000 an indispensable piece of equipment for so many roof replacement pros. This roofing productivity tool provides:
- Lightweight aluminum bed construction and wide tires to keep customers’ lawns intact
- 7-foot lift capability to position the container near the roofline
- Hydraulic-powered container for easy dumping
- Honda engine for reliable driving virtually anywhere on the job site
- Outriggers for stability on uneven ground
- Lift capacity of up to 1,500 lbs to handle heavy lifting
- Creates a streamlined material handling process that significantly reduces or eliminates debris on lawns and landscapes (in other words: it makes customers happy!)
What’s more, the RB2000 is less than three feet wide, so you can drive it places the larger RB4000 just can’t go. With an RB2000 in your tool shed, you can take on projects in tight spaces with better efficiency and less property damage. Use it to roof or handle debris on:
- City properties, including rowhomes
- Small town sidewalks and yards
- Mobile homes
The RB2000 is small enough that you can even use it inside open buildings, including garages and commercial structures, during renovation or rebuilding projects. Load the container with scraps, drywall, or other building materials, and then drive it to a conventional container outside.
No matter where you put the RB2000 to work, this roofing tool will boost efficiency, reduce labor hours, and save physical wear-and-tear on your crew. When it’s time to work smarter, not harder, invest in roofing productivity equipment that boosts your profit potential. Check out the RB2000.