When you work hard as a roofer, you need the right roofing productivity tools to get the job done right. The problem is that sometimes the tools you need are simply too big for the task. Think of those conventional dumpsters you need to park on the street—well away from where you actually need them, which is right next to the home.
You’re likely already familiar with the Equipter RB4000, a self-propelled dump container you can drive right up to the building and raise roof-high for a more streamlined and more professional roofing process. While the RB4000 is smaller and vastly more maneuverable than a conventional container, it’s still a bit too big for some jobs.
Compact Containers = Big-Time Productivity
Equipter now offers two smaller dump containers that squeeze into even tighter spaces, helping you roof better. The RB2500 and RB2000 are designed specifically to function in those spaces.
Introduced at the International Roofing Expo in February 2020, the Equipter RB2500 holds up to 1,000 more lbs than the RB2000 while maintaining a more narrow design than the RB4000. This portable dump container boasts:
- Lightweight aluminum container with wide tires to preserve customers’ lawns
- Up to a 7-foot lift to catch debris before it hits the ground
- Hydraulic-powered tailgate for easy dumping
- Reliable 9-horsepower engine for driving around the job site
- Two outriggers for stability on uneven ground
- GVWR of 4,140 lbs (2,500-lb lift capacity) to handle heavy debris and materials
- Streamlined material handling process reduces or eliminates debris on lawns and landscapes, which keeps customers happy throughout the whole roof replacement process
At just under 4.5 ft wide, the RB2500 can fit through wide fence openings for easy access into smaller backyards. See for yourself how easy it is to operate the RB2500 here.
We introduced this member of our equipment family at the 2017 International Roofing Expo. It offers many of the benefits that have made the RB4000 an indispensable piece of equipment for hundreds of roof replacement pros. This roofing productivity tool provides similar benefits to the RB2500:
- Lightweight aluminum bed construction and wide tires to keep customers’ lawns intact
- 7-foot lift capability to position the container near the roofline
- 9-horsepower engine for reliable driving virtually anywhere on the job site
- Two outriggers to keep the container steady on uneven ground
- Lift capacity of up to 1,500 lbs to handle tools and materials in addition to debris
- More efficient material handling process to reduce or even eliminate debris on lawns and landscapes
What’s more, the RB2000 is less than three feet wide, so you can drive it places the larger RB4000 just can’t go. With an RB2000 in your tool shed, you can take on projects in tight spaces with better efficiency and less property damage. Use it to roof or handle debris on:
- Small town alleyways, sidewalks, and yards
- Mobile homes
One major benefit the RB2000 has over the RB2500 is that it's small enough to be used inside open buildings, including garages and commercial structures, during renovation or rebuilding projects. Load the container with scraps, drywall, or other building materials, and then drive it to a conventional container outside.
No matter where you put the RB2500 and RB2000 to work, these roofing tools will boost efficiency, reduce labor hours, and save physical wear-and-tear on your crew. When it’s time to work smarter, not harder, invest in roofing productivity equipment that boosts your profit potential. Click the button below to start building your Equipter now.