The team at Equipter has a unique appreciation for the flagship model of the company, having been in production and available to the public since 2004. The Equipter RB4000 has revolutionized professionalism in the roofing industry and is now driving productivity increases in various other manual labor industries.
So, what do we love about the Equipter RB4000?
1. It's the one and only drivable, liftable dumpster.
The first–and only–of its kind rolling onto its first roofing job for a test run in 2003, many locals affectionately refer to this popular portable dumpster as the Roofer's Buggy. More formally known as the Equipter RB4000, it quickly became the standard for roofing in Lancaster County, PA, and has since made its way into other industries like general construction and fire and water restoration.
Standard dump trailers get weighed down in one spot over the course of the job, leaving giant ruts in landscaping when towed away. The Beiler family wanted to alleviate this pain point, so they designed the self-propelled Equipter RB4000 with its lightweight aluminum container to be driven safely across lawns, drastically reducing property damage. The Equipter team values the time, creativity, and innovation that was poured into developing this unique piece of equipment to use in conjunction with a curbside dumpster.
At Equipter, we're grateful that our drivable dump trailer is making such a powerful difference not only in our community but in communities across the country, as well. For example, restoration company Christ In Action recently used the Equipter RB4000 to clean up severe flood damage in Waverly, TN.
2. The Equipter RB4000 helps build relationships.
Equipter account reps love connecting with roofers, general contractors, equipment rental reps, and more on a daily basis. Many of our reps have experience working in roofing, so it's easy for them to relate to the struggles you cope with every day. That's what makes it so easy for our team to advocate for the game-changing RB4000.
This drivable dumpster helps our team stay connected with real, down-to-earth people with the same goal–to provide top-quality service that solves their customers' problems. Because the Equipter RB4000 is multifunctional, it plays a pivotal role in solving customer pain points.
Some common pain points that the Equipter RB4000 alleviates include the following:
- Damage to flowerbeds and bushes
- Damage to building exteriors
- Property damage from heavy equipment
- Unpredictable timelines
When you can assure your potential customers that they don't have to worry about any of those issues, they're more likely to place their trust in your business. The Equipter team is thankful that we can help you land new business opportunities easier with our equipment.
3. The Equipter RB4000 makes work easier for everyone.
Here at Equipter, our goal is to help others succeed, and the RB4000 helps us do just that. Once you try it out for yourself, it's easy to see the positive impact it brings to your business. The Equipter RB4000 is...
- Drivable. With a gas-powered engine and a tight turning radius, it's easy to navigate this compact dumpster through narrow spaces and avoid delicate landscape features so you can place the box exactly where you need it around the job site.
- Liftable. The easy-to-use control panel makes lifting the lightweight aluminum box a breeze. With a lift capacity of 4,000 pounds, the RB4000 is ideal for raising appliances, materials, and more up to 12 feet high. This feature also reduces how far job site debris has to fall, which allows for shorter cleanup time at the end of the day.
- Dumpable. Hydraulics are huge for the functions of the Equipter RB4000. Not only do they power the lift feature, but the hydraulics are also designed to lower and raise the tailgate and manipulate the box to dump at virtually any angle.
All of these features combined help hardworking laborers maintain steady energy throughout the day, leading to smoother, faster job completion and happier customers.
Have you test-driven the Equipter RB4000 yet?
Our equipment is featured at over 200 third-party rental locations across the United States and into Canada, which makes it much easier for contractors like you to get their hands on the Equipter RB4000 in a pinch or if you're looking to try it before buying it. If you're interested, just give us a call at 717-661-3591 or click the button below to find the closest rental location to your next job.
We also offer a First Time Renter's Rebate, which means you get a $75 Manufacturers Rebate for renting the Equipter RB4000 for the first time when you submit your receipt to Equipter. Get more info or submit your receipt here.